6 months Contract
Remote working (client is London based)
Circa £300 per day
IQ Talent Solutions are working on behalf of our client, a renowned market leader across retail supporting with the recruitment of a Compliance Manager.
This role will be an ongoing contract position for at least six months and would suit someone who has at least 3-5 years' experience minimum in a similar Compliance based role. It will be inside ir35 so the successful candidate will be paid via an umbrella provider.
The Duties & Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager
- Co-ordinate information provision and investigate additional sources
- Work with external providers and internal subject matter experts to ensure the completion of key information requests as part of a regulatory review.
- Investigate and source information and data required for compliance reviews
- Work alongside key stakeholders, building relationships and building content for information requests
- Attend weekly meetings with external providers regarding the progress of information requests and discuss and work through any requests that have not been completed.
- Keep the organisation up to date regarding the progress of the regulatory review and applicable timescales
- Attend and minute the monthly Compliance Committee.
The Skills & Experience the Compliance Manager will have
- Previous experience in a similar Compliance Manager or Analyst role, backgrounds in Insurance compliance within Retail would be highly advantageous
- Project management or business analyst experience would be desirable for this role
- Investigative skills, able to source and compile data and information in line with Compliance requests
- Strong Excel skills are required for this role
- Tenacious and motivated approach, able to work with stakeholders, build relationships and source information effectively
- Organised and methodical approach, able to work too and deliver against set timescales
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.