Our Operational Compliance team is seeking 2 Operational Compliance Analysts to join the Sheffield based team on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role will be working with the Senior Manager and Manager of Operational Compliance within the Portfolio Operations team in managing the Operational Compliance issues in relation to the support and management of the wider Portfolios. The postholder will be responsible for conducting AML/KYC searches on delivery partners/customers/suppliers in line with BBB AML Procedures and Policy, recording of data in relation to the retention of Delivery Partners information in line with GDPR requirements.
The role will effectively provide business partner support to the business units across the Bank, working closely together with the wider BU team to deliver operational compliance requirements.
The postholders will also be expected to build stakeholder relationships across the non-operational elements of the business in support of these requirements, so knowledge of KYC/AML procedures and checks and proven experience in a CDD/AML role, including practical knowledge and experience of AML/CDD requirements, working knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and associated industry guidance are all essential for these roles.
- Salary of up to £33,000 - depending on experience
- Hybrid working and laptop provided
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 15% employer pension contribution, performance related bonus
- Flexible working, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan and life assurance
- Paid voluntary day, maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, travel, and technology...and plenty more
The British Business Bank is a unique and exciting institution. Its mission is to drive sustainable growth and prosperity across the UK, and to enable the transition to a net zero economy, by supporting access to finance for smaller businesses.
Established in 2014, it is a 100% government-owned economic development bank but independently managed.
To deliver its programmes, the Bank works through more than 200 delivery partners such as high street, digital, specialist and challenger banks, venture capital and private debt funds and fintech platforms.
Currently, we employ around 460 people, split between offices in Sheffield and London.
Please note all candidates applying for this role should have the right to work in the U.K.