Executive Network Legal Ltd
Commercial Property Solicitor, 3-6 Years PQE, London, Excellent + Benefits – An exciting new opportunity to join a leading firm and real estate team handling a mixed bag of commercial property matters. For more information or to apply for this role contact Gemma Jones on and quote job ref: 3825.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with between 3-6 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be joining a highly regarded team that provides advice on all areas of real estate and acts for a wide range of clients including developers, retailers, social housing, banks and lending institutions.
• You will be responsible for a varied to caseload to include purchase, sale and development of commercial property, investment and asset management, complex landlord and tenant and advice, secured lending work and acquisition disposals.
• You will be confident and personable with excellent communication skills
• You will join a leading, national practice with an outstanding reputation.
• The firm can provide you with an excellent platform to develop both your technical ability and business development skills within a supportive and thriving team.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Flexible working options available
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.