Senior Commercial Property Solicitor/Head of Department
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join a forward thinking firm within their Bristol offices. This particular appointment will come with the responsibility of managing the entire Bristol office. This position would suit someone with a very similar role of head of department but with the added opportunity to also manage and support the successes of a corporate commercial practice.
Ideally you will have at least 6 years straight experience within Commercial Property and can manage matters in the following:
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Property (businesses, agricultural land and equestrian property)
- Leases and licences (Grants, renewals, grazing etc.)
- Lending and loan agreements
- Site acquisitions and land developments (industrial, leisure and retail clients)
- Site Acquisition & Development
- Option agreements
- Auction and Tender
- Landlord Portfolio Management
- Property Disputes
The firm does hold an existing roster of high value clients, however a following and the ability to bring in business will be pinnacle to the success of acquiring this position.
The firm really pushes for a work / life balance with flexibility available. If you would like to discuss the role on a confidential basis, please contact Eve Wilby at TSR Legal on or apply to the job advert below and we'll be in contact as soon as possible...... click apply for full job details