Mitie is one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies, who are committed to delivering high quality services. Operating in and around the UK, we take care of our customers' people and buildings, by delivering the basics brilliantly and by deploying advanced technology. Due to strong business demands, we are seeking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their growing and dynamic team.
Contract length: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours)
You'll be responsible to undertake all Gas/Mechanical & Heating PPM work. Carry out repairs on these gas and heating units, carry out diagnostics on Hot & Cold-water systems, heating plant, pressurisation units, pumps and controls. Inspect HVAC and other mechanical systems, test and inspect pipework systems and carry out installation of both gas and heating units.
What we can offer you:
- Core Benefits - Holiday Entitlement, Pension contributions and discount through MiDeals which can give you discounts and savings at over 850 high street retailers.
- Voluntary Benefits - Cycle to work, Extra Holidays, Share Incentive Plan, Save as you Earn Scheme as well as numerous other benefits.
- Recognition and Wellbeing initiatives such as Mitie Stars, long service awards and our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Experience carrying out work on commercial gas units required, including experience testing & fault finding of boiler and heating plants, pumps, and ventilation.
- Commercial Gas Qualifications (COCN1, CCN1, TPCP1, CODNCO1)
- Full UK driving license.