Are you an experienced Commercial Director with expertise in windows, soft furnishing or building supplies/retail?
Do you have experience managing marketing and sales teams in a senior commercial role?
If so, this is an exciting opprotunity to join a budding and passionate business with a real family feel!
JOB TITLE: Commercial Director
COMPANY: Facilities/Retail Services to the Commercial sector
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: up to £70,000 – potentially higher for the right candidate with the right experience!
BENEFITS: 25 days annual leave, car allowance, phone, annual bonus scheme (20%), and an incredibly supportive and friendly team!
CULTURE: Passionate and innovative company with excellent team morale – they are a small business with a family feel and are looking for a passionate leader
- This role is responsible for driving short and long term company performance
- Manage day-to-day performance of the business as well as helping to shape future growth
- Lead and develop the sales and marketing team, ensuring high performance to enhance and increase profitability of the business
- Evaluating sales performance through KPIs; determine, implement and monitor KPIs across sales and marketing team
- Managing all sales reporting including distributing monthly and quarterly sales KPI information
- Salesforce reporting and dashboarding
- Sales forecasting and annual budget review
- Manage P&L
- Take ownership of achieving overall budget and implementing any cost cutting measures necessary
- Supporting company budget processes
- Advising directors and business stakeholders
- Managing and running projects
- Providing support and advising on commercial contracts
- Improve commercial awareness across all departments
- Supporting operational efficiencies
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience in a similar role within soft furnishings, windows, or commercial construction or similar
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system is ideal
- Track record of overseeing, coaching and developing sales and marketing teams
- An innate ability to spot trends and quickly find improvements
- Proven experience in project management, operationally or commercially focused
- Experience of building budgets and/or future forecast models and achieving budgets
- Innovative and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively multi-task and confident with quick priority changes
- Passionate about making a difference
- Extremely organised with a problem solving mindset
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels and the ability to present to senior leadership and investment company team
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.