My client is a busy multi-Utilities business, working with some of the leading House builders in the country, they provide designs, installs and connects electricity, water, gas, fibre networks and electric vehicle charging infrastructure on new residential developments.
They have a temp to permanent opportunity for a Commercial Assistant role in Braintree Essex.
This is a key position providing administrational support within the commercial team, providing a first class, high level of customer service to both internal and external clients for Gas, Electricity and Water utility infrastructure projects.
- Assisting with the day-to-day duties within the commercial department
- Ensure smooth running of processes
- Use a range of office software / database / spreadsheets etc
- Preparation of documents, maintaining and updating the database
- Answering telephones, taking messages, covering reception
- Preparing team meetings
- Liaising with internal and external clients
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication
- Strong IT skills including MS word, excel and power point
- Proactive and motivated
- Strong background in Admin
- Team player
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment!