Main purpose or function of the role:
* Key support to the team of Collaborative Planning Managers (CPMs).
* Key operational point of contact for a major Retailers Supply Teams, Commercial & Supply Chain Teams responsibilities.
* Responsible for the day to day operational processes & communications between Supply, Sales Teams, Back & Front Office, Brewing Sites and the Customers.
* Assist with Volume forecasting, promotional planning & phasing, seasonal and event planning, inbound service performance, customers depot to store service performance & their store on shelf availability.
* Daily liaison between the customer on any ongoing issues, supply constraints and deliveries.
* Key link between Commercial team and the customer.
* Own and maintain daily reports as well as reporting key performance of both the customers and key metrics.
* Work closely with the customers supply team and their internal systems.
* Ability to understand and make recommendations on key Commercial / Replenishment / Supply & Inventory issues affecting joint business performance through to on shelf availability.
* Assist the team of Collaborative Planning Managers ensuring day to day tasks are completed.
* Attend and support with the Customer meetings discussing and reviewing current demands, Forecasts and Sales trends.
* Input into the forecast with Commercial, to align on total volume and phasing to support the operational forecast key metrics and deadlines.
* Develop operational relationships with customers to ensure we maintain status and support continuous improvement initiatives.
* Lead internal Supply conference calls & communications re Supply issues e.g with Front and Back Office, Inventory deployment and Transport teams as required.
Responsibilities, requirements, scope & technical skills.
* Represent BBG in Customers Leading Edge activities (forecasting review etc)
* Proactive identification & communication of opportunities to improve ways of working & overall relationship with Customers Qualifications, knowledge and experience
* Minimum A level standard, Ideally Degree Level or equivalent through experience.
* Strong working knowledge of Excel & ability to learn & utilise various reporting tools eg. Customer system.
* Excellent planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills & ability to operate at all management levels both internally and within customers.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Good attention to detail, with the ability to apply the correct solution for the right situation.
* Flexible approach to working situation, workloads & team role.
* Highly structured & systematic approach to delivering business solutions.
* Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers.
* Leads by example & lives the company's values · Anticipates change, plans and adapts as needed to an evolving environment
* Knowledge and experience of Supply Chain and / or Commercial an advantage.
* Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards and championing best practices.