The company is a tech start up working at the cutting edge of natural language processing. The team has developed unique software using AI that allows people to talk to retailers via a virtual assistant, in messaging channels such as WhatsApp and Messenger. Retailers' customers can resolve their delivery and post-purchase needs using natural conversation e.g. 'where is my order', 'what's in my order', 'please leave the parcel with my neighbour' and 'can I pay with Klarna'.
This is an exciting time to join this dynamic new start-up in a "growth role". They are at the early stages of the business, looking for someone who will go on to manage a team of client service managers as they grow.
- They are looking for a technically savvy client service manager to look after four current clients as well as drive the onboarding process for new clients.
- Onboarding will include guiding the client through how to set up WhatsApp business accounts and Facebook Messenger business accounts (full training given) as well as helping them through the 'go live' process.
- Once on board the successful candidate will manage the data reporting and monthly data meetings (full training given) looking at how the system is performing and acting as the intermediary with the tech team on any changes / upgrades that need to happen.
- You will also be expected to develop some User Experience skills to help design new conversational flows for clients.
- Previous experience in an account manager, project manager or other client success role. Or demonstrable experience of relationship management that would be transferable to this role.
- Working for a small company with rapidly changing needs, you'll need to be comfortable with ambiguity and a self starter.
- Great people skills to reach out to clients, work closely and collaboratively with them.
- Good internal people skills, able to interact with the tech team to help drive the company's success.
- Tech savvy and a fast learner!
The company environment is positive, flexible, open-minded and fun, but with a strong motivation to succeed. They are open to bringing in new talent from other industries. If you can demonstrate great people skills, and consider yourself to be organised, adaptable, quick to learn and are interested in technology or AI, you can gain a foothold in this dynamic and growing arena without previous experience of working in tech.
- Salary: £40k FTE* (Pro-rated to £30k actual)
- 30 hours per week. Core hours are 9am-3pm, Monday - Friday. However, they adopt an 'outcome led' approach and as long as clients are happy, they have a flexible attitude as to how these are worked.
- 25 days holiday (pro-rated) plus Bank holidays
- Company social events
- The business is currently working remotely, but will look to take offices in London later this year where they'll move to flexible working but with the expectation of being in London 2-3 days a week.
Please apply using the red button below.
*full time equivalent - actual salary will depend on hours worked.