As a casual member of staff, you'll play a key role in the team's delivery of service during busy periods at a high profile venue within the OCS group. Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including, but not limited to mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education to at least National Level 1 e.g. GCSEs grades D-G
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
Sound interesting? Apply now! If you require any support with your online application form, please feel free to contact Ella Corkill on or at . Please quote reference number: OP/35464/3.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
About our site:
- Exciting opportunity to join OCS and work on our new contract
- Award winning sporting venue, playing host to races and other events
- Free onsite parking
- Train station on site, making for good transport links
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals. We provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world, we deliver over 70 internationally accredited services in countries around the world.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS...... click apply for full job details