As part of a busy transport team, our Class 2 Service Drivers are responsible for the collection, destruction, movement and unloading of confidential waste paper and electronic storage devices on behalf of various customers within the professional, financial and retail industries.
Working a 44 hour week over 4 days (Mon - Fri) and acting as a key point of customer contact, you will also be expected to reconcile/complete all relevant documentation and issue a certificate of destruction via a hand-held terminal.
\*A clear DBS Check will be required
Ideally, we're looking LGV Drivers with the following skills/background:
* Relevant driving experience and an LGV Class 2 Licence, along with a Full Driver CPC Card
* The ability to undertake heavy lifting and physically demanding work, involving the safe movement of large wheeled trolleys on and off vehicles
* Excellent customer service skills and plenty of flexibility around working hours
In return, we can promise you a first-class opportunity in a quality driven business, where the rewards will fully reflect your endeavour, in the form of a competitive salary and a range of benefits including 4 day working week with no weekend working, 5wks holidays and an excellent training package.
_We welcome applications from anybody who considers they match the requirements of the post, irrespective of gender, race or disability._
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* On-site parking
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Driving a Goods Vehicle: 1 year (preferred)
* driving: 1 year (preferred)
* Driver CPC (preferred)