Role: Claims HandlerLocation: 60% Work From Home / Remote + 40% Office Based in Chandlers Ford, EastleighSalary: £19,460 per annum (increasing to £23,700 over 30 months)Hours: 37.5 hours per weekShifts: Between 8am-9pm + 2 weekend days within a month 9-5pm.
- Permanent role
- Full Training Provided
Part time option available - 28 hours per week over 4 days + 1 weekend day in 3. (Full time training 6 weeks)As a Claims Handler you will be responsible for dealing with new and existing claims. You will ensure that these are handled accurately and efficiently by gathering all relevant information and evidence. You will be exploring the extent and validity of a claim using sound judgement to make good quality decisions on a wide range of claims.Skills required;
- Previous experience within a Customer Service* role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High level of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, written and verbal
- Able to take a proactive approach and able to prioritise workload
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and use new systems
*Previous roles/industries may include but not limited to: Customer Services, Hospitality, Retail, Customer Care, Contact Centre, Banking etc Benefits;
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 3 years with the option to buy up to 10 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz).