Thomas Franks Ltd
£32,000 Annual Salary
40 Hours per Week (Term Time Only)
Thomas Franks are a young, independent and vibrant Contract Catering Company, with a reputation for excellence. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional standards, a total fresh food policy and service delivered with individuality, passion and style.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a creative and effective Chef manager. This entails overseeing a small team of catering staff in one of our beautiful prestigious schools. A small, co-educational independent day school for students aged 11 to 18 years in Barnet, North London. Catering for 300 students and teachers daily. We offer a core feeding of tuck shop, snacks and lunch with some hospitality. This is a term-time only contract working 42 weeks and operates Monday to Friday. Additional benefit of this location is free parking on site.
- To work well in a team of chefs providing Morning and Afternoon break, lunch, match teas.
- To produce food for service using fresh ingredients, cooking from scratch and following the companies brand standards
- Ensuring company food standards are adhered to and wastage controlled.
- Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and allergen control procedures are followed.
You will have the following skills:
- A genuine interest in food & excellent customer service
- An all-round team player
- Innovation and passion for great food
- An organised Chef with attention to detail
- £32,000.00 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Working Monday to Friday
- Term time only
- Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unrivalled individual training and development
- Team & company social events
- Free onsite parking
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
- Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
Thomas Franks pride themselves on delivering exceptional standards coupled with a real passion for excellent food, outstanding service and fresh thinking, goodwill and a consistent smile. If you to have pride in your abilities, a desire to prove that you are one of the best and if your standards meet with ours, we would love you to join our vibrant young contract catering company.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role. An enhanced DBS, Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the selection process.
As an organisation using the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure service to assess applicants suitability for positions of trust, Thomas Franks Ltd complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of conviction or other information revealed. However for any post in a school please be aware that any application is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such any criminal conviction, caution or bind-over must be declared.