We're delighted to be working with this B2B client who is recognised as a leader in their field with an extraordinary client base. They are essentially a manufacturer of goods that are used in various businesses both in retail but also products you would find out on the high street, for example.
We're looking for an experienced B2B channel marketing professional - ideally with about 5 years experience.
You will have some of the following responsibilities:
- driving customer / client loyalty - working with sales teams and marketing teams to support this
- developing, delivering and executing trade and retail campaigns and initiatives
- writing engaging copy, helping with collateral, POS material etc
- supporting account managers in growing the business
We're looking for the following skills:
- circa 5 years relevant channel marketing experience (ideally b2b)
- a strong understanding of the marketing mix
- someone who is resilient and confident in making decisions
- able to travel to Middlesex when the offices reopen fully
If you are interested and want to know more please do apply. Based on high numbers of roles we are unable to respond to CVs that do not meet the details laid out above - we apologise for the inconvenience...... click apply for full job details