Due to an early retirement we have a rare opportunity for an experienced or aspirational CEO with the right experience to join our highly committed and experienced team providing day services to adults with mental health and learning difficulties.
Providing leadership and sound management, you will guide the team to deliver their core purpose, as well as ensure implementation of key strategic initiatives; shaping and delivering our plans for future collaboration and enhanced services designed to meet specified outcomes for each service user.
You will have senior level experience of managing varied functions preferably from a social/ healthcare setting. You will have an open and consultative style of leadership and be a natural relationship builder with strong influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Be an excellent leader.
- Be committed to listening to, involving and responding to other people.
- Understand the role of the Management Board
- Be a highly visible and excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Be a strategic thinker.
- Work in partnership with other organisations and agencies.
- Have excellent analytic skills, able to produce and interpret financial and performance data.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all internal and external Stakeholders.
About Spectrum Northants:
Since opening in 1971, we have gone through many changes not least to our facilities and the introduction of educational programmes. Our outgoing CEO has done a fantastic job of leading the team to create a totally different organisation today where we provide vital services in personal development and education, independent living, wellbeing, social and employability skills including retail skills gained in our attached charity shop.
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000 per year
You may have experience of the following: Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Operations Director, Commercial Director, Commercial Manager, Senior Service Delivery Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Head of Operations, etc.