Central Planning Administrator - Fashion Industry
Reports to: Business Operations manager
Location: Head Office - Central London
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our fast pace retail operations team, with a willingness to learn and be proactive. Is interested in developing and understanding Business Operations roles within a retail environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that the report testing is handed out to relevant teams and manage deadlines for testing. Do initial testing on reports, help answer business queries on reporting.
- Drafting process flows for Business Analyst on Microsoft Visio. Supporting Business Analysts in creating a process map library and managing this library for wider business and key stakeholders.
- To develop a detailed understanding of how thei® various systems are connected and can resolve issues accordingly. Understanding the structure of LRS data warehouse.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders who use/interact with reporting and systems. Have a broad knowledge of the departments within the company
- Managing and creating international exclusions using our clients' Internal Systems.
- Updating dashboard using software (Monday.com)
- Maintaining & updating the Product Operations key planner
- Work with the various B&M teams to manage the Product Hierarchy
- Works with users to create new processes, documents and systems to support ways of working
- Support Junior Business Analysts with key tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver work on time
- Challenges others way of thinking
- Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Methodical about analysing processes and systems to fully understand their functions
- Proactive research skills used in seeking out opportunities to advance and improve the organisation
- Strong project management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills and is able to adapt communication style
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment