Case Handler - Bristol
It takes an empathetic nature, emotional intelligence, and a desire to help people who may be going through a very difficult time to be a Case Handler.
These are the soft skills that make your clients warm to you and feel comfortable working with you. Your calm telephone manner, dedication and commitment to delivering a high quality of customer service are exactly why we need you.
As a Case Handler you will;
· Set up new cases and provide a welcoming point of contact for new customers
· Provide quotes to potential customers for our Wills and Probate services and talk them through the process;
· Chase any outstanding paperwork by telephone, letter and email;
· Provide updates and offer assistance to client's when required;
· Help ensure that all of the work carried out within the Probate Team is of the highest standard.
· Ideally you will have an understanding of Wills and/or Probate
· Strong customer service and / or sales experience
· Legal qualifications are preferable but not required
· Ability to communicate confidently and clearly over the phone
· Empathetic nature
· Strong administration and organisational skills
In return for your commitment and expertise, we offer:
· Competitive salary between £19,553 - £26,000
· 31 days annual leave, increasing annually to a maximum of 35 days (This includes bank/public holidays)
· Development opportunities, mentoring and support to progress your career.
· A 20% discount with EE.
Local shop discounts.
· Local retailer discounts
· Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
· A "Recommend a Friend" bonus scheme
· A great city centre location, with easy access to all local shops and restaurants
And of course, Pension.
Why would you want to work with NewLaw?
NewLaw is a leading specialist law firm and part of ReddeNorthgate plc. NewLaw is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services. Established in 2004, our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector. Our teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of our clients would recommend