Team Leader Carmarthenshire, SA33 5PS
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader for our client's fabulous care home based in Carmarthenshire.
Working as part of a team, you will be working with individuals between the ages of 18 and 64 years who have learning disabilities, may be on the Autistic spectrum, may have a co-existing mental health problem and/or behaviours which may be perceived as challenging.
We are looking for an individual to join our team on a full time, permanent basis working between 40 and 48 hours per week. This post requires individuals to work various shifts, including weekends with an element of office-based tasks providing support to the Management Team.
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
Experience in a Senior Support role or a Supervisory role will be advantageous but not necessary. A genuine interest in the Health and Social Care sector is essential. A level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care is desirable, however, the post holder can work towards a relevant qualification if it is not currently possessed.
Your role will be to offer individuals support in day to day activities to achieve their maximum potential and to live as independently as possible. To provide the highest quality of care and support to all residents ensuring that they are supported in achieving their aims, goals, and ambitions.
You will need to have a friendly personality and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. You will need to be adaptable and willing to learn as every day is different here, new challenges may present themselves, so you will need to be a brilliant problem solver. Teamwork is important; the team is welcoming and friendly!
The post holder will also be required to support colleagues acting as a positive role model providing advice and guidance and maintain an effective communication link between Support Staff and Senior Staff.
They provide a comprehensive induction and offer essential training on all aspects of the role to all staff. You will also have the opportunity to study and gain accredited qualifications alongside work, free of charge!
You will need to be a driver over the age of 21 with a clean license in order to drive the company and resident cars. If you are under 21 with a driving license and a vehicle of your own, mileage will be paid. It is imperative that you are able to use your own vehicle to get to work due to there being no public transport
In return you will receive:
- Workplace Pension with a generous employer contribution.
- Family Friendly Policies.
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement.
- Enhanced Induction Programme.
- Opportunity to gain certificates and qualifications (First Aid at Work, Conflict Management, Food Hygiene, NVQ/QCF etc) with full support from our in-house Training Officer. This is free of charge!
- Free DBS check and Certificate.
- Wellbeing Support, Guidance and Advice for all employees.
- Guaranteed Hours and a Permanent Contract
- Progression and Development Opportunities.
they also offer the following benefits -
- Free On-Site Parking
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Training Allowance (Up to 37.5 Hours per year - pro-rata.)
- Casual dress code.
- Free Membership to Blue Light Card - which offers great discounts across High Street and Online Retailers, Food and Drink, Health and Wellbeing Services, Holidays, Cinema Tickets, and plenty more!
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C on and quote ref AC2326 and ask for Lucy...... click apply for full job details