YourLife Management Services, a subsidiary of McCarthy & Stone is seeking a motivated Care & Support Assistant for our stunning Retirement Living Plus development in Chipping Sodbury.
Care and Support Assistant - Part-time permanent position: 12 Hours Per Week
- Flexible hours with options for regular days and times - consistent hours available
- Excellent rates of pay - £9.44 per hour plus up to £1.30 per hour extra for working weekends and evenings
- Full training - including induction and ongoing support
- Great company benefits
- Amazing working environment and a fantastic team
"At the heart of McCarthy & Stone's 40+ years of success is our people's desire to enrich the lives of our customers. We can't wait to see how you fit into our team."
Our Care & Support Assistants play a vital role in empowering our homeowners to live life to the full!
Role responsibilities include:
- Domestic support and housekeeping, including weekly homeowner apartment cleans, laundry service and communal area cleaning
- Personal care, including bathing, dressing, toileting and help with mobility
- Supporting in the Bistro or Restaurant
- Lifestyle services such as chaperoning homeowners to medical appointments, and/or other community related services, or simply offering social support
- Opportunity for overtime within nearby developments
Skills and Experience required for a Care & Support Assistant:
- A caring personality and the want to make a difference to people's lives!
- Experience in a customer care or service role within a similar environment; such as health & social care, hospitality, retail, domestic services or even caring for a family member.
- Considerate, patient and professional
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Be friendly and approachable
- A hardworking diligent nature and good time keeping
Caring for people in their later years is very rewarding, and there's no better place to experience this than at one of our luxurious 5 Star Retirement Living Plus developments.
They're modern, purpose-built communities, where every one of our homeowners has their own stylish apartment, and they come together every day in our communal restaurants and lounges to share a meal, participate in activities, swap stories and build new friendships.
Do not delay and join the YourLife Management Services today...... click apply for full job details