Are you a passionate individual looking to brighten up someone's day?
At Avery Healthcare we deliver care and service with a difference; we value our staff members who are caring, supportive and innovative. This enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Hours: 33 or 44 hours per week - working shifts on a rota basis to include alternate weekends
Salary: £17 per hour
Darwin Court Care Home, located in Lichfield, are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Care Assistant to join their friendly and welcoming team. If you're an empathetic individual with a passion for improving people's, lives then we want to hear from you.
How we care for you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exclusive employee discounts for a wide range of retailers including Morrisons, Currys and Footlocker!
- Thorough induction programmes to ensure confidence and competence
- Comprehensive formal training throughout your career with us
- We'll pay your NMC renewal fees
- Instant access to your wages - no need to wait for pay day!
- 'Refer a Friend' staff referral scheme
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Free uniform
How you care for our residents:
- Provide person centred care to our residents in all aspects of their daily living
- Ensure that the needs of our residents are met, including social, emotional and physical needs
- Support and assist residents at meal times in accordance with their individual needs
- Help to promote independence and dignity in all of our residents
- Ensure that all clinical records are kept secure and are updated at the appropriate times
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues
Our application process is quick and easy; Apply today within minutes!
Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential...... click apply for full job details