Are you a caring, warm, compassionate and supportive person looking for your next career move within the Healthcare Sector? If so, we would love to hear from you.
At our residential nursing home we are looking to recruit a full time Care Assistant who can help promote independence and dignity and positively enhance the lives of the individuals. Ideally, you will have some experience in the Healthcare sector, although this is not essential as we will provide you with all the training you need to be successful in the role.
Therefore, if you have no previous experience, but have a caring nature and are looking to pursue a career in the Healthcare sector, please do not hesitate to apply.
Care Assistant - Key Duties:
- Provide a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing.
- Provide personal care, maintaining a high level of hygiene.
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions, informing the Senior Nurse on duty of any changes and responding accordingly.
- Supporting our residents to maintain their independence.
- Identifying and assisting with residents' needs.
- Serving meals.
- Assisting our residents as necessary.
Care Assistant - Requirements:
- Ideally, you will have some experience in the Healthcare sector however we will provide you with all the training you need to be successful in the role.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and have a willingness to work shifts, including weekends.
- A caring personality.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form.
In return, we will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Induction Training
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Comfortable Staff Room
- Guaranteed Hours
Our philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
If you would like to join our successful team as a Care Assistant, please select "apply now" and attach your CV...... click apply for full job details