Kindertons Accident Management are recruiting for a full time car and van valeter, to join our Leeds Depot.
- You will assist our Depot in the valeting and basic maintenance of the fleet vehicles before leaving site.
- From cleaning the cars inside and out to checking oil and fuel levels, ensuring the car is ready for use as a hire vehicle.
- Use of high pressure cleaning tools to clean cars and vans thoroughly
- Checking oil levels
- Checking windscreen washer fluid levels
- Checking tire pressure
- Ensure that the correct fuel is added to each vehicle.
- Maintenance of the yard, ensuring it is clean and tidy and drivers are able to come and go with no delays.
- Parking vehicles ready for defleet, ensuring they are accessible for drivers with no issues.
- Taking pictures of retuning vehicles - ensuring cosmetic damager is recorded and reported
- Any other duties reasonably requested by your line Manager.
You will be working in a team and on an individual basis with limited supervision
You should have a full UK licence and experience and driving experience.
Previous valeting experience is very beneficial for this role.
- Hours of work - Monday - Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm with occasional Saturdays required
- £8.72 per hour
- No bank holidays
- Social working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts with hundreds of local retailers
- Discounts across entertainment and eating out
...... click apply for full job details