Canteen Team Manager - Willow Green, BridgwaterAbout The Role We're recruiting for a Catering Team Manager at our Distribution Centre, who will be required to manage a catering team ensuring they deliver great service to their customers and perform to a high level in order to meet customer demands.
The focus will be to develop, organise and lead your catering team from the front, to ensure that you consistently achieve excellent standards in food quality, food hygiene, productivity and service.About You
The ideal candidate will
- Have qualifications in catering and food safety - preferably Food Safety Level 3 or equivalent;
- Be a clear advocate of people engagement and continuous improvement;
- Have strong leadership and influential skills and deliver great communication;
- Demonstrate an ability to explore and be inventive in supporting new ideas, events and activities throughout the year; and,
- Be flexible in your approach to see the best from your Teams achieved.
About The Company From a Bradford market stall to the UK's 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK in over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and around 97,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons...... click apply for full job details