C# ASP.NET Developer with good commercial experience developing using Microsoft .Net Development stack is required for a well-established Company based in Colchester, Essex.
SALARY: up to £45,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits Package (See Below)
LOCATION: Colchester, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a C# ASP.NET Developer with good commercial in the Microsoft .Net Development stack.
Working as a C# ASP.NET Developer you will join a talented, technically driven Development Team that develops software tools and applications for both internal and external client use.
As a C# ASP.NET Developer you will work on a number of new cutting-edge projects as well as updating and improving existing applications, delivering code according to the company's SDLC / Software Development Lifecyle procedures.
The Company has an excellent work culture and offers career development.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as a C# ASP.NET Developer:
- Building and delivering code, according to company SDLC / Software Development Life Cycle procedures
- Ensuring good quality and efficiency of all software delivered
- Peer-review and constructive critique of code produced by other members of the Development Team
- Assisting with development support of Software Applications
- The role includes working closely with all other areas of the Development Team, Testing team and the rest of the Technology department
- Commercial experience in web development using the Microsoft .Net development stack (specifically C#, ASP.Net and MVC) and SQL
- A passion for technology and developing your own technical skills
- A results oriented individual with the ability to work to deadlines, communicate and work effectively with other team members both on site and remote
DESIRABLE SKILLS (Any of the below):
These skills are not essential and are nice to have.
COMPANY BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Generous Annual Leave
- Buy-Leave Scheme
- Flexible Start/Finish Times
- Free Onsite Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Exclusive Retail
- Gym Membership Discounts Scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5640
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Colchester, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | ...... click apply for full job details