up to £50,000
An experienced Buyer is urgently required to join a well established fragrance wholesaler in Manchester.
The ideal Buyer will have experience buying from trade, working with brands, managing purchase forecasting and managing replenishment's for sales forecasts.
Some of the other roles and responsibilities will be:
- Produce regular Buying Plans and provide summary analysis for purchase decisions to senior management.
- Manage full stock purchase programs with suppliers and ensure all customer stock requirements are fulfilled.
- On a weekly basis analyze sales and stock requirements and monitor stock forecasts with suppliers
- Regularly meet with sales team to capture ongoing purchasing requirements.
- Place purchases orders with suppliers and ensure all item are supplied
- Monitor and produce monthly forecasts by product line after understanding sell thru' and stock holding.
- Ensure product margins and gross profits are met and report on progress on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure all sales plans are reviewed regularly and report purchase issues that impact sales revenues and margins.
- Take charge of the full buying process to ensure purchase transactions made by the buying team comply to company policy.
- Work closely with brand owners to explore new opportunities and establish timely purchase forecasts to meet revenue targets.
- Work with 'Category Managers' to review customer sales, stock, etc. through their "trackers" to ensure in stock level meets their KPI requirements.
- Monitor inventory KPIs regularly to ensure stock turn meets company targets through introduction of stock segmentation and categorization.
Being located just on the outskirts of Manchester city centre, the offices are accessible from a range of public transport links and there is free onsite parking.
Interviews will be happening soon so apply today to avoid missing out.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.