Zachary Daniels Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading omni-channel retailer, on the appointment of a Buyer role.
Our client is looking for the best talent to join this dynamic and high performing team. Offering a fantastic working culture whereby you are treated as an individual, your voice is heard and you are encouraged to develop and operate with autonomy, this is a truly fantastic opportunity. Not only that but our client boasts exceptional sales performance!
The position of Buyer is simply designed to lead by example in meeting and exceeding agreed KPI's centred around revenue, profit, margin and market share.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full cradle to grave development of product, sourcing both within the UK and FE and working with both branded and own brand products
- P&L responsibility
- Coach, lead and inspire your buying/trading team
- Establish highly respected relationships cross functionally, to ensure collectively that the customer is understood and reflected in the range and subsequent commercials
- Deliver innovation across categories
- Consistently review trading performance and demonstrate a balanced focus between reacting to these results whilst planning for the future
- You will be a driven Buyer, highly commercial and naturally analytical
- A strong track record in driving growth and performance within high profile categories
- Hands on experience operating at Buyer level within retail, preferably hard goods
- Offer credibility and gravitas through your considered and confident communication style alongside the credibility you have built for yourself
- Highly effective negotiation and presentation skills
- A hunger for results and always wanting to be better than yesterday
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, in addition to genuine career progression, a respected culture and flexible working.
To find out more, apply today!