Salary: Up to £25,284
Type: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Location: Valentines Park, Ilford
Interview Date: Friday 27th May 2022
Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure (Vision) is a registered charity that manages a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge including: Leisure Facilities, Sport & Health, Libraries, Drama and Music services, Redbridge Museum, Parks and Open Spaces, Arts, Events and Halls Lettings.
We require an organised and enthusiastic person to deliver day to day business support and administration for our Parks & Open Spaces team based in Valentines Park in Ilford.
The role is varied and will involve:
- You will be able to raise purchase orders/invoices and payments.
- Support budget reconciliation and forecasting.
- Overseeing accounts closedown procedure is implemented.
- Responsible for calculating annual RPI/CPI increase to contracted clients.
- To support the service area processes including customer service.
- To provide general business support required by the Parks & Open Spaces Service Managers in a variety of formats including minute taking, letter writing and data/statistical analysis.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the allotment system - Colony, ensuring data is updated and accurate, source additional contact details and create contracts when historic contracts are, and invoices are produced correctly.
- Responsible for monitoring and identifying non - payment of invoices and implement debt recovery procedures.
In return, we can offer the successful Business Support Assistant additional benefits which include pension scheme membership, annual performance reward, a learning and development programme and enhanced annual leave entitlements. We also offer a benefits package which includes discounts on exclusive retailer, discounted Gym membership and an employee Assistant Programme with access to a 24 hour GP service and more.