TITLE: New Business Development Manager - Laundry Systems
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 + (OTE £60,000 - £70,000) + CAR + HEALTHCARE PLAN + BENEFITS
LOCATION: South, Home Counties, South East
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS: To develop new business and increase revenue for Coin Operated Laundrette business.
The world's leading photobooth manufacturer. With a strong history of innovation throughout its more than 50 years in business, the company has proven success in the operation, sales and servicing of a range of instant service equipment.
The company's geographic footprint extends to 20 countries and more than 23,000 photobooths, with France, Japan and the UK its largest markets. In the UK, they are a market leader, known for its quality equipment supported by world-class servicing.
the laundrette market is showing great success with their competitive products, and we continue to strive in this sector, which is where the Company will be investing heavily in its growth for consumer demand.
Coin operated washing machines
It combines design and performance to provide users with an eco-friendly and economic washing experience. The customers only bring the washing as an ecolabel and hypoallergenic liquid detergent is already included. The equipment only requires a maximum power of 10Kw. A performance that is unparalleled in the market and that protects our environment. Equipped with high capacity professional washing machines (8 kgs and 18 kgs) and energy-saving tumble dryer, this self-service launderette is not only ideal for regular washing loads but also for heavy ones such as duvets, throws and pillows. The unit can either be a complete package or as separate individual parts depending on their customers requirements.
It can be either sold/leased or supplied on a revenue share basis where no capital investment is required from the site Owner. .
They are looking for an experienced, successful New Business Development Manager to strategically develop new business targets, identify new clients, new markets and optimise the sale and siting growth of our exciting new laundry products.
You will come from target driven sales environment from the laundry industry with a key focus on Laundry equipment and the unmanned vending equipment industry. With an extremely driven and ambitious attitude, you will enjoy winning new business, building relationships, negotiating and utilising sales technologies. You will require a proven success in sales, and a strategic approach who can self-start to generate results.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive market penetration by acquisition of new accounts by identifying and investigating new sites where there is an opportunity for the siting of our product range.
- Acquiring new sites with B2B Customers where there is an opportunity for the sale of equipment.
- To have complete responsibility for negotiating commercial contracts
- To plan and prepare territorial (UK) strategy to achieve targets
- Continuously develop, maintain and improve customer relations
- Liaise with the Key Account Commercial team and Commercial teams as a whole
- To analyse results and to be able to present at local, commercial and regional level
- To manage and report pipeline
CORE WORKING HOURS:
Your hours are effectively those required to perform your function within reason and work outside the above times will be expected as and when necessary.
- Proven record of sales in the Laundry, unmanned vending systems, or Capital Equipment with a, minimum of 3+ years' experience
- Experience selling capital equipment into garage forecourts and caravan/holiday parks a distinct advantage
- Experience in cold calling and self-generating of business is a must as this is a 100% new business role.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate analytical findings in oral, graphical and written form, ensuring these meet user needs
- To demonstrate critical and strategic thinking
- Proven experience of preparing and conducting presentations and briefings to Senior Management of Retail and other business outlets
- Proven experience of working within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Good basic understanding of Commercial Contracts.
- Current, valid UK driving licence...... click apply for full job details