Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: UK Wide, head office is in Cardiff
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
At NewLaw we do things a little bit differently.
We have a great history of being at the forefront of personal injury claims, but we also see a clear opportunity to introduce our unique and innovative solutions to clients in new marketplaces.
NewLaw are widely recognised as one of the most innovative and fastest growing law firms in the UK. Established in 2004, we are part of ReddeNorthgate plc. We are proud of our successes, helping over 130,000 clients and recovering over £500m in compensation. More importantly, we have helped thousands of people get back on their feet with rehabilitation support, welfare assistance and financial planning.
With our ambitious growth plans, as Business Development Manager, you will hold a pivotal role in our commercial team. Putting it simply, we'll be looking to you to open doors at potential partners which allow us to showcase our first class services, hugely talented people and our exceptional focus on adding-value to our partners' business.
Firstly, this role is 'hands-on' and we expect that most of your time will be spent out in the field, engaging with potential clients from every corner of the UK.
With daily contacts drawn from the many insurers, brokers and claims management companies that form the national marketplace, you will build a detailed understanding of their objectives, grow your knowledge of industry trends and identify potential opportunities for New Law, designing solutions that best allow us take advantage of them.
Whilst we are already firmly established in the RTA and Personal Injury sector, as a principal provider of Alternative Business Structures (ABS), as Business Development Manager, you will also be enable to deliver a broad spectrum of specialist legal services and professional consultancy, all tailored to help you make us the preferred partner of choice.
In this newly created role, your success will be measured by your ability to increase our Personal Injury market-share and revenue, the detail of your research and planning and upon the strength of the relationships you have with your network.
- You are already a well-respected figure in the broker, insurer or claims marketplace - your thorough knowledge of the personal injury sector gives you a strong network of key contacts.
- A track record of successfully converting prospects into new business which increases revenue - you are a proven influencer able to negotiate and close with stakeholders up to Director Level.
- A keen commercial intelligence with a talent for understanding in detail business objectives and future opportunities/threats - you can review and adapt proposals to ensure they add value.
- Experience of developing complex multi-product/service offering solutions and business partnerships - you proactively document, guide and drive new relationships through design, tender and implementation stages to 'live' state.
- An experienced networker who is socially confident - as a Business Development Manager you are equally self-assured and articulate in 1-2-1 situations or at group events.
- A rewarding salary to match your skills and experience.
- Additional benefits including a car allowance, discounted legal services, mobile phone contracts and retailer partnership offers.
- A high-profile opportunity in an innovative, sector-heading business where you can directly influence to future success of our business.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Candidates with experience of: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Insurance Sales, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Legal Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, New Business and B2C Sales may also be considered for this role...... click apply for full job details