Salary: £50K - £70k + additional benefits
Summary: Our client are a global leader in omni channel commerce technology and operations. Their innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omni channel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection.
We are currently looking to appoint an E commerce Business Development Manager.
- You are a born hunter who can identify and develop new strategic opportunities at existing customers as well at prospects. Those are based on your international network and know how within the e-commerce business.?
- Cultivating brand new relationships within new prospects, and turning raw concepts into compelling business plans for both parties.?
- Managing those relationships ongoing beyond launch phase, and implementing periodic business meetings to build strong and strategic partnerships.?
- Negotiating commercial terms and conditions with new and existing customers.?
- You will become a point of reference in the area and will participate in trade shows, events and conferences.?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a business development position in the e-commerce sector. ?
- You are a born communicator and can adapt yourself to different target groups, this fluent in English, other EU languages are a plus. As a result of your excellent communication you built easily good relationships and partnerships.?
- You have a profound knowledge of selling techniques and experience with long and complex sales cycles. ?
- You own your work: independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. For this you set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.?
- You show sound judgement & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.?
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.