Business Development Executive
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK5 8HJ
Salary: Up to £23,000 + benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Return on Investment Limited (ROI) is one of the fastest growing businesses within the automotive outsourcing industry. The business specialising in providing sales development, customer support, IT and customer service to a range of vehicle manufacturers.
The Milton Keynes operation is well established and support over 100 employees. In Milton Keynes ROI works with Volkswagen, Kia, Hyundai and Honda.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside one of the Volkswagen brands for a market leading sales support agency.
You will be working remotely from home initially (we will provide you with the necessary equipment), however the role is based within our Volkswagen Business Centre in Knowlhill so you should live within a sensible commuting radius of Milton Keynes.
This unique role will be working as a Business / Brand Development Executive.
The purpose of the role is to identify fleet business opportunities within small to medium-sized enterprises through telephone prospecting. This will include known customers (i.e. those who have an existing relationship with our Client but may not have purchased a vehicle) in addition to new business leads. You will play an important role in providing dealerships with fully qualified and prepared leads which will enable them to provide accurate quotations to secure orders.
This role combines elements of both business development and account management, placing emphasis on the quality and accuracy of information provided to dealers and recorded in the CRM system.
In addition, as our Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing opportunities through the sales process, to the point of quote and hand over to the retailer network
- Ensuring your opportunity pipeline is managed efficiently
- Working in partnership with Retailers to manage existing and new relationships
- Keeping on top of market trends, maintain product knowledge and understand competitor products current and future
- Positioning and arranging demonstrator models of vehicles to customers and prospects
- Delivering agreed targets consistently and in line with client requirements
This is an exciting and varied role. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to get to the root cause of customer's issues/needs
- Strong IT skills and the ability to manage a database (CRM experience will be very beneficial)
- Good sales skills, particularly the ability to identify opportunities
- Calm and enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in cars / ability to assimilate the brand quickly and effectively
- Maturity and confidence. The successful applicant should be able to build rapport well and instil confidence in both client and prospect
- Strong organisation and self-starter skills with the ability to effectively self-manage.
- A professional, articulate and presentable demeanour.
ROI is well established, has c.300 employees managed by a dynamic leadership team, determined to improve and grow the business. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; our current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business.
We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO27001 - this is highly unusual in our sector. All of our staff are put through a comprehensive training academy for the development of their skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please...... click apply for full job details