We are looking for an experienced business-focused Business Analyst to join a growing and well-known jewellery brand in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for work for an exceptional company at a critical time in their growth!
This is a permanent role for someone who has built their career in Retail - this is essential - please only apply if you have worked for a retail/E-commerce company and understand the nature of that business.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager, and this is a very exciting time to join as the team is being built up with other industry professionals as the company expands globally. You will work collaboratively with your direct team but also with members of other teams including testers, project managers and key stakeholders.
You will use your voice to add direction to the projects and business plan.
Day to day duties include:
- Working with the business to understand and model business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures
- Investigating operational issues, problems and new opportunities; seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of both business areas and systems
- Assisting in the analysis of underlying issues and their root causes, and identifying available options to resolve these issues
- Specifying data, data objects and information flows that align with the needs of the business
- 3-5 years' experience working as a Business Analyst or consultant with experience in mapping processes and documenting requirements, and following these through to solutions
- Experience in Retail as a Business Analyst is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication with all levels including business process owners, suppliers, IT and stakeholders.
- Excellent documentation skills - process and requirements documents, and summary presentations
- Inquiring and logical thinker that can assimilate information, sift out key points, and question further.
Whats on offer?
- Up to £65K base salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Discretional Bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Company discount
- Excellent career development opportunities and where appropriate sponsorship of a relevant qualification
How to apply?
Please apply on this website, or call Meg Easterbrook if you are an experienced Business Aanalyst with previous Financial Services experience!