Business Analyst | Online Grocery Industry Leader | Hatfield | Exciting Employee Benefits & Huge Discounts!
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for an Online Grocery Company that are giants within their industry, for the role of Business Analyst. It's an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader who are changing the way the world shops and revolutionising the online grocery and logistics market. Invested in their employees, they believe in upskilling and enabling their staff with as many technologies as they are willing to learn and take on board!
What you'll be doing:
- Gap analysis between the business requirements and the 'To-Be' platform's current capabilities
- Facilitating workshops with SMEs and business owners to understand and capture requirements
- Validating delivered functionality to ensure it lines up with the business expectations and outcome
- Reviewing existing requirements documents and updating them accordingly
- Ensuring requirements are translated into well-articulated definitions that align to SME expectations of outcomes
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- Exposure and experience of launching or re-platforming of digital systems
- A proven track record of mapping process flows
- Hands on experience in gathering requirements and carrying out gap analysis
- Strong experience in organising and running workshops.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Incredible discounts at multiple retail stores in the UK
- Exclusive package of perks
- Free Private Shuttle operating to and from the nearest station
- Work for what will undoubtedly be the largest and most successful grocery retailer that the world has ever seen
- Enjoy the agile and flexible working environment of a start-up, with the stability and financial backing of multiple multi-billion-pound businesses
- The chance to join a team which is focused on integrating new critical systems into the business.
- Opportunity to be heavily invested in, they believe in upskilling and enabling their staff with as much technologies as they are willing to learn/take on board!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a huge, Online Grocery Company that are at the top of their industry.
For further information on this Business Analyst position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.