We're an innovative tech consultancy - a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we've been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world's leading organisations and?delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
Our clients tell us that our people are the best they've worked with - not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the BJSS Business Analysis team, you'll develop all these skills, and hone them delivering real engagements for a variety of clients.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst you will be at the heart of improving the lives of our clients.
You will collaborate to tailor solutions which work for their business and work alongside development teams to deliver world-class products.
You will help define the scope of projects, define solution requirements and manage backlogs of upcoming work. To be effective, you will actively seek out and work with others to achieve a shared understanding of the problems to be solved as well as defining their solutions.
We want to give our clients the highest-level of service and we provide friendly 'hands-on' supportto better understand their needs and priorities. Our analysts should be experts at asking questions, collecting information and convertinginto tangible goals.
BJSS prides itself on delivering software using agile methodologies, and Business Analysts continuously feed into the direction and development of the products we produce. Our analysts are flexible and resilient in the face of change and should be able to deputise for other roles where required.
As a consultancy, we empower you to develop your own career path, providing experience across multiple sectors and interesting, exciting challenges.
We feel the best Business Analysts are personable and curious.
You collaborate with others and are able to negotiate and agree on a way forward. You focus on understanding the problem to be solved as much as the solution itself.?You think holistically and don't overlook the wider strategic context.
You are able to build rapport quickly with a wide range of people, from CEOs to development staff. You are naturally inquisitive, listen well and are able to collate findings into consumable, easy to understand outputs.
You are resilient and flexible in the face of challenges or criticism and unafraid to get your hands dirty outside of your role where needed. You are well organised and be able to plan your workload effectively.
We value ambitious leaders, unafraid to drive projects forward collaboratively?to reach to a cohesive goal.
Ideally you will have tangible experience in requirements elicitation and analysis, stakeholder management, agile delivery, prioritisation and backlog management. You should be willing to continuously develop yourself and learn new skills.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working - you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives - we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance - you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back - the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts - we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- GymFlex gym membership program