voco Edinburgh Royal Terrace
Salary – up to £28,000 per annum
We are looking for self-motivated, proactive and passionate Breakfast Chef to join our Truly Talented kitchen team!
What we offer
- up to £28,000 per annum
- Permanent, full-time contract (40hrs per week)
Our ideal candidate
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail and high standards but with bags of flair and creativity.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop.
If you are passionate & looking to develop within a truly talented team, get in touch with us today!
The core skills and experience required to succeed
- Truly passionate about the Hospitality Industry with a genuine passion and a creative flair
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Can do attitude
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
- To be an enthusiastic team player with a flexible approach
You must have the right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates prior to commencing employment.
Having these core skills will put you one step further to joining Axiom Hospitality and the voco – Royal Terrace.
- Worldwide employee discounts at IHG Hotels;
- Hotel discounts across all Axiom Hospitality hotels – colleague rates and up to 50% discount on F&B;
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays, increasing yearly to 33 days;
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events and more through our benefits & rewards portal;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Line to support your Mental Health and Wellbeing;
- Use of Wagestream Financial Wellbeing platform, allowing instant access to your pay;
- Yearly complimentary Axiom Xcape stayover after one year of service;
- A growing team with great training, progression, and promotion opportunities;
- Rewards for referring a friend: referral bonus for recommending a new team member starts at £250 per successful hire;
- Free meals while on shift;
- Length of service awards, ranging from 1 year to 3, 5, 10 and 20-year rewards and more!
Opportunities for all
At Axiom Hospitality, we thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a fast-growing hospitality company with global aspirations. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We, therefore, encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
At Axiom Hospitality, we are making efforts to reduce our carbon, energy, water and waste footprint. We strive to be ethical in all we do and want to be a thriving, sustainable and responsible business for our people, our communities and our planet. Working closely with our Hotel Owners, we are committed to the journey to sustainability. In addition, we are working to reduce our hotels’ impact on the environment through internationally recognised eco-label certification.
Our hotels strive to be active members of their local communities by giving back where they can. Supporting local charities is important to our teams, from volunteering at soup kitchens to collecting donations and fundraising. Our hotels aim to leave a positive impact on their neighbourhoods. At Axiom Hospitality, we are working closely with our stakeholders to support our social impact commitment. Caring about people extends outside our business and is part of our DNA.