Are you an experienced Branding & Communications Executive who is looking for an exciting challenge with market leading company and a brand that has an exciting vision to be the first consumer choice in smart home solutions? Are you passionate about having varied and autonomous role and working hard to achieve great things? Haier Europe (Candy, Hoover, Haier) has undergone a major transformation in recent years, which has seen sales revenues increase to record levels. We have an exciting future strategy and are currently recruiting for a Branding and Communications Executive to take ownership for brand and communications activities for the Haier portfolio within the UK & Ireland. The successful Branding and Communications Executive will be responsible for planning and delivering a wide range of branding and communications activities, liaising with external agencies, assessing competitor, product and market information to identify opportunities, supporting the development of the market plan, supporting with events and managing the creation and delivery of a variety of communications materials. This role will be based at our Warrington (WA3 6XG) site and will involve some travel.
- Excellent salary depending on experience.
- Company bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday + statutory.
- A culture that promotes entrepreneurship, learning, innovation and fun.
- Brilliant staff discounts on our products and access to a wide range of retailer discounts.
- Fantastic offices at Birchwood Park. Birchwood Park has an on-site nursery, restaurants and food outlets, a discounted gym and great public transport links.
- Excellent Employee Assistance Program which offers colleagues additional support when required.
- Free fruit & snacks.
Knowledge, skills & qualifications required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within a marketing function (in house or agency) and being involved in the planning and delivery of brand and communications activities.
- Experience of working on a blue-chip premium brand, ideally for an international market leading business.
- Experience of leading projects and autonomously running campaigns.
- Experience of digital marketing and a good understanding of how to use social media platforms, CMS, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; including the ability to manipulate data, use lookups, pivot tables and graphs.
- Excellent analytical, administrative and organisational ability and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels in a professional way.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to present information verbally and written in an articulate manner.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment as part of an entrepreneurial team.
- Full, valid driving license and willingness to travel.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related subject
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of colleagues support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria. Hoover Candy reserves the right to close the role prior to the advertised closing date should a suitable applicant be found. Further details on the role can be found in the attached job description...... click apply for full job details