Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Advisor to join their team based in Carnaby Street, London.Joining them on a full-time, permanent basis, in return, they can offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits.
Our client is a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are their core values of "creativity and contribution" which they apply to everything they do. This core value is also channelled through to their employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in their continuous success.
As their Brand Advisor, you aim to maximise the sales potential of their company by ensuring a consistently high standard of customer service is maintained, coupled with an equally high standard of product presentation.
As theirBrand Advisor, you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave and Bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme up to 14%
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Permanent health insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Training to develop your career
Responsibilities as theirBrand Advisor:
- Be fully conversant with their retail selling skills
- Ensure all customers entering the store are acknowledged
- Ensure that all customers receive the best possible service at all times
- Identify the requirements of customers and assist with the selection products
- Inform customers of new lines and special offers
- Serve more than customer at a time as circumstances require, using all the customer selling skills effectively
- Be fully conversant with their stock in terms of product knowledge, ranges available and technical information
Housekeeping/Standards of presentation
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping in all areas of the store, including sales floor. Stockroom and staff areas
- Ensure presentation cabinets are adequately stocked with relevant models at all times, and with the appropriate product details and price
- Keep management advised of fast of slow moving lines
- Replace product sold from interior display cabinets as quickly as is practical
- Assist with remerchandising of the store when required
- Follow stock control procedure as instructed by the Manager
Security/Health and Safety
- Their security rules to be understood and adhered to at all times
- Any breach of security rules to be reported to Manager
- Adhere strictly to cash desk security procedures
- Be fully conversant with fire extinguishers, fire points, fire exits and place of assembly
- Report any suspicious activities by customers, staff or Manager to relevant authority
- Become actively involved where necessary with certain aspects of staff training
- Ensure self development of product knowledge on all their products, seeking assistance where appropriate
- Assist with interior displays and OPS when required and maintain high standards of Housekeeping within these areas
- All stockroom facilities monitored on a daily basis
- Ensure high personal standard of appearance/hygiene are maintained in accordance with their company policy
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join their team as their Brand Advisor, click 'Apply' now!