Branch Manager / Store Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to work in a professional trade environment for this growing well-established company.
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff, hitting sales targets, delivering high levels of customer service and building strong relationships with both trade and retail customers in the area. You will be given full P&L responsibility and you will have autonomy to manage the branch to drive the business forward.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Passion to succeed
* Ability to drive sales through the team
* Exceptional people management and leadership skills
* Capacity to learn new products and lead their own development
* P&L accountability
* Able to demonstrate ability to pro-actively drive sales.
* Excellent negotiation and communications skills
* Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
* Ability to manage change
* Experience of success in their current & previous roles
* A track record of branch/store/unit management
The successful candidate is likely to come from a trade/ distribution or DIY retail background.
For the right person there is a fantastic package on offer including:
* Generous basic salary
* Annual bonus scheme
* Variety of additional incentives including pension and staff discount
If you match the person specifications, have a driving license and have the motivation and desire to immerse yourself into a new role with great opportunity to succeed then please submit your details now.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details