Rico Group are seeking a dynamic individual to not only give fantastic service to our customers at our Bristol site but also to grow our business through growth of gross margins and growth of new business/continued customers.
*Key Responsibilities Include*
Service Centre Management
1. Effective management of Service Level Agreements, Standard Operational Procedures
2. Develop and maintain a sales territory to increase both revenue and profit in line with pre-determined budgets.
3. Increasing the existing customer base by contact directly with the customer via telephone and field sales appointments
4. Maintenance of office hours, office security and confidentiality.
5. Direct supervision of operational and fleet requirements for both Rico Milton Keynes & Northampton sites
This role will also oversee management of staff at both Milton Keynes and Northampton sites.. Key points
* Employee Management
* Recruitment (Self employed drivers)
* Great customer service
* Growth of Gross Margins
* Growth of new business
* Retention and growth of continued customers.
Close working relationships within operations, sales and all other support staff across other relevant departments within Rico Logistics Ltd as a whole. Professional relationship with client base, couriers and suppliers.
*Knowledge and experience required*
* Business development background
* Experience within Sameday courier would be very advantageous.
* Sound geographical knowledge of the local area as well as the UK
45 hours Monday - Friday- excluding 1-hour unpaid lunch break
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
* Bonus scheme
* Performance bonus
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Reference ID: Bristol Manager