At Prestige Nursing + Care we are leading the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services that ensure people receive the highest quality of care.
With over 35 branches in England and Scotland and 75 years of experience in providing homecare to the community we are committed to be the best in our industry.
This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. A rare opportunity has arisen to join our Leeds branch as a Branch Manager.
The role of Branch Manager is always to promote Prestige Nursing + Care as well as ensuring that all business targets are met with full compliance in line with quality and legislative standards.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with solid experience in managing a care team and an enthusiastic and can-do attitude. The role includes leading, growing and supporting the team in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met. You will be responsible for developing your team to meet all demands and ensure continued success.
The main duties of the role will include
- Manage the daily operation within the branch to ensure a cost effective and efficient service delivery
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Previous experience of Registered Manager status
- Ensure compliance with ISO and all legislative requirements
- Maintain accurate records
- Manage all branch level complaints
- Manage a team of Field Care Supervisors
- Provide reports to Regional Managers/Head Office as and when required
- Identify training and development needs for all branch staff
- Presenting to prospective new clients
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients
- Key account management with local authorise and CCG's
- Advising on pay rate changes
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Manage the accurate processing of weekly time sheets
- On call duties as arranged locally
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are-
- 5+ years care experience at a management level
- Registered Manager status
- Experience in working with local authorise and CCG's
- Confident in promoting a branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills as well as change management
- Strong leadership skills
- Full UK Driving license
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary - (Above the national average)
- Yearly commission scheme up to 20% of salary dependant on Branch achieving targets set in place and company profits
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Access to 'Your Prestige' Employee benefits scheme
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this role and would like to find out more please apply on line and one of our dedicated colleagues will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey with Prestige Nursing + Care.
' By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy'
...... click apply for full job details