Branch Manager - Domiciliary Care
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we're bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
We're currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered Branch Manager to join and lead one of our long-established and reputable Domiciliary Care branches, leading a team there as we expand with new local authority contracts. You'll help drive growth and high-quality standards across your branch while enjoying support from the Group's Senior Leadership Team, Marketing, Recruitment and HR teams.
We are looking for a caring and considerate Registered Branch Manager who has achieved Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care, can demonstrate strong leadership skills and has previous experience in managing a domiciliary care business. If this sounds like you then we would really like to hear from you.
What we can offer you
In addition to a competitive salary, we have a range of benefits to value our employees which include:
- Work place pension scheme
- Up to 33 days of holiday a year. Standard holiday allowance of 20 days per year plus bank holidays. Employees also have the option to buy up to 5 days of annual leave per year and have an extra day off for their birthday.
- Free access to confidential mental health and wellbeing support via LifeWorks Reward Programme
- Discounts on a range of retailers via LifeWorks Reward Programme
- Free in-house training and support
SCRT is part the City and County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer...... click apply for full job details