About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Bodyshop team at Slough Audi. We are looking for a Bodyshop Estimator. Our ideal candidate will be:
• Motor trade experience - but this is not essential.
• Computer literate
• Have a good eye for detail
• Strong communication skills
• Experience dealing with customers both face to face and on the telephone
• High degree of sales focus
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Dealing with customers and maintaining strong relationships
• Reporting on cosmetic repair requirements
• Estimating and selling bodyshop repair work
• Delivering high standards of customer satisfaction
Previous experience as a Bodyshop Advisor is not essential but would be beneficial as we are looking for an individual who has the ability to operate efficiently in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for someone who has fantastic organisational skills and someone that can plan work efficiently, as you will ensure that assigned jobs are completed within estimated times and delight our customers with your professionalism and positive can do attitude
This is a target driven role so we are looking for somebody who strives to be challenged. Training on our systems and process will be provided in-house, with a view to develop this role further.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.