BMW Sales Executive
Stephen James BMW in Woolwich is looking for a BMW Sales Executiveto join its high performing car sales team. If you have a passion for BMW and want to deliver an exceptional customer experience, then this is a great opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most admired brands.
What you will be doing
As a BMW Sales Executive, for new and used cars, you will see the sales process through from vehicle enquiry and test drive to finance options, accessories, and delivery. You will provide expert knowledge on every model in the range and be an ambassador for your Centre. You will be expected to achieve sales targets, proactively prospecting new and existing customers. You will be able to negotiate the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on effective qualification and keep up to date with all correspondence and documentation.
- Excellent proven communication, influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale
- Highly motivated to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Will enjoy following processes, administration and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with good with diary management and following up within agreed time-frames
- Able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- Passion for customer service and be professional and well-presented
- Ideally, you will have sales experience within the automotive but will consider an enthusiastic, quick learner with sales experience in a different industry
- Valid clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Who we are
Stephen James Group is an established authorised BMW and MINI franchise with dealerships in North and Southeast London and Kent. As an employee-owned company, our staff hold to our 5 Core Values of providing Unrivalled Service to customers and colleagues, Unquestionable Honesty, People Obsession, Outrageous Creativity and Giving Back to the community.
We're passionate about making SJ a simple, easy, and enjoyable place to do business, through a team of people that want to create a great experience for the customer
Salary and working hours
Basic salary of £14,000 (guarantee of £24,000 for the first 3 months) with a competitive OTE of £50,000 to £60,000 +
Woking hours are Monday to Friday and every Saturday (with a day off during the week) and Sundays on a rota basis
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays/market-leading bonus plan/discount schemes with popular high street retailers/Pension scheme & life assurance/Company car/ Car hire scheme for family/Cycle to work scheme/Discounted servicing and access to bespoke training courses at the state-of-the-art BMW Training Academy.
If BMW Sales Executive is the role for you, click apply to start your new career.