We are currently recruiting for one of the world's leading Digital/Retail FMCG companies, for the role of Business Intelligence Team Lead to oversee the company's Business Intelligence technical team and all projects they undertake, together with the BI Business as Usual activities.
- Technical delivery and will predominantly be hands-on at 75%, and 25% team and stakeholder management.
- Provide thought Leadership to deliver complex business intelligence,
- Work with the development team to transform business requirements into technical specification and solution designs
- Leads the development of strategic plans for data ingestion, transformation and outputs for projects based on business priority.
- Develop detailed plans and schedules for project delivery tasks.
- Coaches and Mentors the team members and provide feedback to the Leads.
- Experience in data integration tools like BODS, Talend, Spark or similar tools.
- Experience with cloud technologies and enterprise grade business intelligence.
- Previously worked on the transition between legacy platforms to the cloud.
- Establish enhanced best practices in ETL.
- Experience in leading small teams, and taking them through the transformational journey.
Please call ASAP or apply below
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.