Synergy Personnel Services
We are looking to recruit a Skilled Shopfitting Joiner with experience in the Retail / POS Sector to in Hinckley.
Permanent position based on 13 – 16 p/h
This role includes:
- Assist with building retail furniture.
- Using a variety of materials such as MDF, solid surface and laminates.
- This role is factory based but there may be occasions when this role may require you to work on site. Experience of shop fitting within a retail environment would be an advantage.
- General factory housekeeping.
- Experience in shop fitting and joinery background is essential.
- You must have a eye for detail and be able to work to your own initiative.
- You should be able to work, both as an individual and as part of a team.
- You must be able to take instruction and work with minimal supervision to a high standard.
- This role will involve using machinery and hand tools. You must be able to provide your own basic hand tools.
- English speaking is an essential
- Full and Clean driving License would be an advantage.
- A forklift License would be an advantage.
- Regular overtime is available
- Good rates of pay
- Onsite parking
- CSCS (preferred)
- Forklift License (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)
If this is the job for you click apply or call Laura on (phone number removed)