TotaljobsGroup is one of the leading UK job boards and a proud member of the Stepstone Group! We work every day to bring job seekers and companies together to find the perfect match.
As a performance marketing manager you will join an experienced and dynamic team at the forefront of applying technology to the world of online recruitment. This job offers you many challenges. You will work in an international and multicultural environment where you will be able to develop your business skills. You will report to the Head of B2B performance marketing.
- You are responsible for development of the B2B performance online marketing strategy of your brand
- You will translate the business needs into an online marketing strategy
- You will be responsible for the day to day management and achievement of agreed targets and budgets, including campaign creation, implementation and optimisation
- You will manage the stakeholders' expectations and will build trust with them
- To back up your decisions and assure good performance, you will always report and analyse traffic and market data
- You will work in an international environment between Continental Europe and the UK
What we'd like to see from you:
- You have experience in B2B marketing : lead generation, ecommerce
- You have min 2 years' experience in managing paid digital marketing campaigns (Facebook, Adwords Linkedin, DV360, AppNexus, etc)
- You have a higher degree with a strong statistical and analytical background
- You have experience in project management
- You are curious by nature and proactively come up with innovative ideas to support your business
- Adobe marketing cloud experience is a plus
- You have International experience and excellent communication skills
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone - happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish
Cool stuff you'll like:
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Weekly exercise club
- Amazing location - Tate Modern, The Globe, Borough Market
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Interest free travel loan (season ticket)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazon voucher on your births, birthday, marriages. We will never forget your birthday
At Totaljobs Group we have one purpose; to help people find the job they love and employers to find great talent.
We have a unique and collaborative culture where we share the same values and beliefs that make Totaljobs Group a great place to build your career. People are the key to our success, and they have voted us to be a Great Place to Work for the past 11 years.
This is your chance to join us and make a huge impact as we continue the journey to becoming smarter and more effective in helping people find the jobs they love.
We are part of a global business, StepStone Group, spanning across 30 countries and we operate under 11 digital brands within the UK: totaljobs, jobsite, CWJobs, RetailChoice, Milkround, Caterer, CatererGlobal, CareerStructure, eMedCareers, Cityjobs and Just Engineers with 800 employees across 9 locations.
So are you ready for your next exciting career move? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status...... click apply for full job details