everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
We encourage autonomous behaviour at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic and focused on providing the best in class innovative technology solutions for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in London.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!
Diversity and Inclusion:
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Azure administration.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Docker.
- Experience using Kubernetes for containers orchestration.
- Experience on setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices and other web applications, and managing secure secrets.
- Strong working experience with Linux Systems Administration and Troubleshooting. Good knowledge of Linux internals.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Tooling would (Jenkins, Git, Sonatype Nexus, Azure DevOps Stack).
- Experience automating pipelines for code build and deployment using CI/CD tools.
- Good understanding of network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP
- Good communication skills to interact with different teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented DevOps engineer with experience and interest in DevOps tools, culture and methodology.
The candidate will help to shape the infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines of a new computer vision platform in collaboration with one of our key retail partners.
everis consultancy is a multinational consultancy and technology firm with 24,500 employees worldwide, including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 22% annual growth in revenues and became part of the NTT Data Group in January, 2014. In 2019 NTT Data entered the Top 10 Most Valuable IT Services Brands globally.
Since opening the everis UK London head office in 2010, our UK presence has grown to over 300 employees, covering three offices in London, Milton Keynes and Glasgow.
Our values create the right environment for empowered professionals to thrive:
Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
Creative Energy: we love what we do.
Consistency: we do what we say.
Transparency: we say what we do.
- Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
- Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
- Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
- Life Assurance
- Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
- Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
- 25 Days Holiday: Not including Bank Holidays
- PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations. Are you ready to start your journey with us ?..... click apply for full job details