Zachary Daniels are recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for a very dynamic, premium retailer in Yeovil. This quirky and niche brand has clear plans for more store openings, offers customers a very engaging, energised level of service and have a loyal following that continues to grow rapidly.
This is a the ideal role for a passionate strong leader who wants to work in a creative environment with autonomy and has exciting ideas to drive the business forward.
- Setting the scene with interactive customer service
- Motivating your team to achieve targets, build relationships and show pride in their role
- Acting as a brand ambassador and role model in positive behaviours and clear communication
- Managing your business to include monthly planning, kpi achievement, sales generation, budgets and cost control
- Generating new customers through word-of-mouth, local marketing, events and product demonstrations
- Managing your people to include setting objectives, coaching, personal development plans and appraisals
- Taking ownership over commercial awareness, analysing reports and visual merchandising
- Upskilling your management team and succession planning
- Working with your Area Manager on instilling retail standards, operational excellence in back of house and administration
We are looking for a store manager who is keen to progress to higher profile positions, share their experience with the region and can really add value to this growing brand. Experience in a premium to luxury environment is essential for the Store Manager level role.
Salary is competitive of up to £26,000 plus bonus and benefits. There is a clear route for progression and achievements for successes will be recognised.
Please click apply to be considered for the role of Store Manager.
Zachary Daniels is a niche, National & International recruitment consultancy.