The Ivy Collection
Hidden behind the signature harlequin stained-glass windows lies an iconic restaurant with a history of over 100 years and an enviable reputation for fine-dining excellence.
Were searching for a passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team and become part of something special.
Benefits & rewards:
- 50% staff discount for you and up to 3 friends when you dine in our restaurants.
- Celebrate career anniversaries, with a gift voucher to dine in our restaurants.
- Free food and drinks to the same standard that we serve our guests when you are working.
- Career Development and Training, including Apprenticeships.
- Extra holiday allowance for length of service, up to 5 extra days after 5 years.
- You can take your Birthday as a day off– Guaranteed!
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Discounts on Gym Membership and access to discounts on 100s of retailers, health, entertainment, travel & more.
Key elements of your role as Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Show confidence in managing floor operations in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant.
- To ensure the efficient flow of service is met during service periods whilst adhering to our service standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous,and professional service at all times
- To manage all employees in line with the agreed skills and standards, giving regular feedback and appraisals.
- Adheretoand upholds all food safety and quality regulations.
- You have 1 year + of experience in this position
- You love to wow guests with exceptional service
- You have excellent English language skills
- You are a real team player
- You are friendly and professional with plenty of charisma and flair
About us:Our shared CARING values help create an environment where we are happy, and engaged and we care for ourselves, our colleagues, our guests, and we celebrate our individualities and differences.