- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Assistant Merchandiser role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for the optimization of stock levels for your category. You will have full accountability for stock holding availability and warehouse space.
- The Assistant Merchandiser will work closely with the buying team to drive accurate forecasting and ensure optimum availability to deliver KPI's such as sales, margin etc
- Working with internal and external stakeholders you will identify trends and also any potential issues and will be solution driven to develop and implement the appropriate strategy.
- This Assistant Merchandiser role is ideal for a commercial individual who has merchandising experience gained from UK food, beauty, clothing or home retail. Ideally you will have ecommerce experience
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate hands on merchandising and have worked directly with suppliers
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for commerciality
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package - up to £30000 pro rata plus 10% bonus and benefits
- Location - home counties with flex working 2 days a week
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16202/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.